The new Government Kickstart Scheme is affording Spicerhaart an opportunity to recruit entry level 16-24 year old candidates with a risk of long-term unemployment with funding assistance.
The government will introduce a new £2 billion Kickstart Scheme to fund the direct creation of high quality jobs for young people (aged 16-24 and on Universal Credit) at the highest risk of long-term unemployment.
It will give young people the chance to build their confidence and skills in the workplace, and to gain experience that will improve their chances of going on to find long-term, sustainable work.
This will sit alongside a guaranteed foundation of support through an expanded Youth Offer delivered through DWP, providing a range of targeted support to help young people find lasting work.
The purpose of the Customer Service Agent is to develop the communication skills to be able to maintain meaningful relationships with our Customers, offering support by providing helpful information and answering questions. The Customer Service Agents will help ensure that our customers are satisfied with our services.
The majority of the work carried out by the Customer Service Agent will be conducted over the telephone and to give them the best possible skill set they will learn to undertake the following tasks:
- Grow their skills to effectively answer / make calls to existing and future customers.
- Develop rapport building skills that will enhance relationships with our customers by listening to customer needs.
- Become confident in using a CRM by registering client details on our database.
- Learn the value of delivering a staying-in-touch contact strategy with our customers.
- Build personal skills to attain a competence capable of booking and conducting property appointments.
- Enhance their listening skills through coaching and mentoring to provide feedback from our customers.
- Understand how to consistently deliver a high level of customer service standards.
Learn and develop the skills to be able to canvass the local area to include:
- Contacting home owners.
- Calling our previous client database.
- Understand the value of Social Media in the modern world and apply those learnings to support and market themselves as knowledgeable, confident and professional within the social media strategy of the company.
Successful development in these areas will be the measure of success for the Kickstarter.
The Kickstarter will have a chance to further their career beyond the Kickstart programme with potential entry to a permanent placement or Apprenticeship programmes.
We will provide the Kickstarter with opportunities to gain experience, confidence and knowledge to help them progress to excellence.
They will be given the opportunity to develop essential transferable skills. This will enhance their ability to interact with customers at a high level and to support future roles.
The Spicerhaart family are planning our part in getting our young people into work. If you know anyone who fits the bill, please contact email@example.com.