We are offering you the chance to join our accredited and sector-leading Spicerhaart Vocational Development Programme.
Created by our L&D team and with the support of external providers this programme will give you the edge over your competitors in the field by providing:
- An opportunity to gain formal qualifications that are a sector first and specific to your career as a property professional
- A comprehensive induction programme on commencement of the course
- A personalised and detailed training plan with ‘on-the-job’ training
- Regular progress reviews with your line manager and in-house assessors who will support you in successfully completing the course
- A hands on approach to learning and practicing newly acquired skills as part of the day job. This will contribute to you achieving the requirements of the qualifications without adding extra work
- Ongoing mentoring and support for the duration of the programme
Upon completion you will be awarded a Level 2 qualification in Estate Agency / Level 3 in Lettings.
Completion of this qualification is not the end of learning, however, but the first step along the path of becoming an accredited expert in your occupation.
This is such an exciting opportunity for you to build your career, whilst setting a new benchmark in professionalism within our industry.
To find out more, contact the Learning and Development team on EATrainingTeam@spicerhaart.co.uk.